I’m guessing that some may have personal foibles, but the following have universal validity as among the most pleasurable things in life:
1. Massaging my inner ear with a bent paper clip.
2. Wearing a night shirt.
3. Wearing longjohns in winter.
4. A foot massage.
5. A head massage.
7. Aiming the moveable shower rose in the direction of the other circular muscle on my body.
8. Washing in a dribble of freezing water on the Trans-Siberian in winter.
9. Using a squat toilet on a rocking, speeding train.